Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Pre-thoughts

2008 is winding down and 2009 is coming. What are you going to do differently this next year? Here is my top 10 list that I am putting before the Lord with prayer for him to help me!

1) Try a new adventure- not sure what yet
2) Qualify for the Boston Marathon- I am not giving up Lord willing!
3) Travel to a new country- thinking about Costa Rica this year
4) Celebrate our 10th anniversary- can you believe it has been 10 years?
5) Get to know the other wives at Jonathan's company better
6) Be more dedicated in my scripture memory- trying for 2 verses a month- Thanks Beth Moore
7) Read a daily devotional with my quiet time- for something new and different
8) Be more dedicated to prayer with accountability- Thanks Bonnie
9) Be more loving to all the ones God has put in my life
10) Be more vocal and winsome in my representation of Christ- Help me Father!

Psalm 6:9
The LORD has heard my plea; the LORD accepts my prayer.

No comments: