Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lately

Lately:
I'm learning to be obedient, especially when I don't want to
I'm learning to stay focused on my own walk with God and not worry about pointing out others to God as an excuse to not do what He says
I'm learning that asking God for more trust usually involves a new opportunity to get sweaty working it out with Him
I'm learning that humility is becoming
I'm learning that God is good all the time
I'm learning that I know less and less than I thought
I'm learning that life God's way is upside down of what seems normal
I'm learning to love God more each day
And I'm still learning more...

I love this adventure of life that God is walking with me. There is never a dull moment or a chance to be lazy because God calls to my heart all the time! Onward and upward!

No comments: