Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankfulness

Thanksgiving week- Day 2
Today I am highlighting how thankful I am for the best husband God ever created! Jonathan is such a blessing in my life and the best thing that ever happened to me. I love him more as the years go by and we are the best of friends. He is absolutely my favorite person to be with. I know I am gushing but I just can't say enough wonderful things about my man!!!
God gave me a lavish gift when he brought us together and has taught me so much about Himself through Jonathan. I pray that I am half the spouse to Jonathan that he is to me.
Here are some excerpts from Song of Solomon that express it better than I can:
"How handsome you are, my lover! Oh, how charming! My lover is radiant and ruddy, outstanding among ten thousand. This is my lover, this my friend,"
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the gift of Jonathan in my life!
~ Psalm 107:31~
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for men.

No comments: