Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankfulness

Thanksgiving week- Day 1
I am going to be posting a little spot each day on something I am thankful for as we progress towards Thanksgiving day this week. I need to focus my heart and mind on the things I am thankful for and what better way than to share them with you.
So today I am thankful for God alone- this is the most important thing in my life and I want to just say "Thank you God for you, Thank you Jesus for you, Thank you Holy Spirit for you." My heart overflows with joy and thankfulness as I contemplate my God and Savior. I can't even think of words to express my heart. I am singing in the shower (poor Jonathan has had to endure), smiling at scriptures and being caught up in the fall beauty as they all point to God!
Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
These verses caught my eye today and I pray them for you and for me!

~Colossians 2:6-7~
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

No comments: