Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Craziness

I had all these great intentions of writing Christmas memories on my blog and then got busy with other things.
We made our traditional rounds to all the family for Christmas this year and it was even more crazy than usual because we had some bad winter weather. It was the 1st time Texas had a white Christmas in my living memory.
My fun new memory for this year was reading the Christmas story as we drove in the snow and ice to my parents to celebrate Christmas and then getting to go sledding. We had a white Christmas for the 1st time in my memory and got to go sledding and play in the snow. It was lots of fun and we enjoyed it but it reminded me why I don't love cold weather! Jonathan was glad to go back inside because he really doesn't like the cold!
It was a lovely way to spend Christmas and to celebrate Christ's birth!

No comments: